- 8" Rounded Schoolhouse Style Flush Mount or Semi-Flush Mount Ceiling Light Fixture hand blown glass made in the USA
- Welcome to Olde Brick Lighting,
I am an experienced electrician and lighting craftsman. I personally design, build and hand craft each of my lighting fixtures. A great deal of attention is given to detail and safety in every light I create. I am a firm believer in using high quality material and craftsmanship so that every lighting fixture that comes out of my shop will not disappoint anyone and is sure to exceed all expectations!
Customer service is very important to me and I strive to answer all questions quickly, so please feel free to let me know about any questions you might have.
I use reproduction antique cloth wire, whether it is twisted or round, to give my lights vintage character. Next, the sockets I use are made of very high quality heavy gauge cast metal that when compared to a standard sockets, it is even impressive to the non-lighting enthusiast! And finally the shades used were picked for their extreme high quality and gorgeous looks to satisfy my passion for the authentic vintage look.
My porcelain enamel shades are just like the originals, not like the cheap thin types you see in box stores and magazines. Also most of my glass shades are hand blown pieces and are made right here in the US.
Each lighting fixture comes with everything needed for installation. I will include an installation parts bag, ceiling plate/canopy, and installation instructions. Bulbs are not included but are for sale in my shop.
- Style: Semi flush
- Wiring: Hard wired to ceiling
- Finish Shown: antique brass- Select any finish at checkout
- Socket Specs: medium base E26 ( standard size)
- Shade: Fixture is 5.5" and white glass is 6" tall and 8" wide= 11.5" total
- Bulb Wattage: 100 max wattage for use with this fixture
- Bulb: NOT Included
- All my lighting is shipped with insurance. I
- It is the customer's full responsibility to see if the lighting is compliant with all local and non-local codes. If you are not sure then check with a local electrician or code professional before you order.